Our G21 blast resistant doors have been designed, manufactured and extensively tested by InterDam BV. These heavy duty blast doors are in full compliance with all fire and blast resistance requirements, and have fire approval from DNV, Lloyds, ABS and USCG. All doors are customized upon clients’ fire rating (and blast) requirements.
The G21 blast door design has been blast tested up to 1.1 bar blast. If needed, we can increase blast resistance through calibrations of our test results using ANSYS analysis. Every door comes with a detailed Basic Design Report written by engineers demonstrating blast code compliance.
All doors are provided with the following hardware:
• Three stainless steel 316 hinges per door leaf
• Two stainless steel 316 handles with escutcheons
• Seals with protection strips (to guarantee weather-fitness and gas tightness)
• A heavy duty door closer
• Fire resistance to meet specific requirements
• Integrated fire and blast resistant vision panels
• Larger sizes
• Automatic operation
• Compatibility with access control systems